My photo
In the depths of my being, a strange certainty, deeper than reason, entirely animal in quality, filled me with terror. The same certainty which some beasts-sheep and rats feel before an earthquake. Awakening in me was the soul of the first men on Earth, such as it was before it became totally detached from the universe, when it still felt the truth directly, without the distorting influence of reason- The 'Boss', Zorba the Greek

Monday, January 26, 2009

Susegad!

Reasons why Goa is my second home-
1) The sun, the sand, the sea. (obviously)
2) The colour my skin becomes as opposed to the likeliness to spoilt lassi.
3) Stella, Sunny.
4) Masky and Carol.
5) Inexpensive.
6) The scooters.
7) Lazing- pure laziness that creeps in your bones, under your skin.
8) Memories.
9) The ink. 
10) Nine bar.
11) Sunsets.
12) Jumping into the sea, running on the hot sand and laying in the sun. Repitition of #1 I know, but so important.
13) The dolphins.
14) The new discoveries each time.
15) Bom bom and Ella-norrr-aaaaa!! Ciao bella!
16) Bash-eee-r!
17) The italians getting only three month visas. Bu ha ha ha!
18) The food.
19) The feeling of being home.
20) Bharats.

There isn't any other part of the world that makes me feel the way Goa does.

Uff! The smell of the air so sweet!
So lazy , I can't budge from my seat.
In the distance is the River Princess
An eye sore I must confess.
Sitting together at the shack
People think we are whack
Cos for the parties we don't care
For the peace is why we are there.
Goa makes me rhyme
With that sprite give me some lime!!



No comments: