My photo
In the depths of my being, a strange certainty, deeper than reason, entirely animal in quality, filled me with terror. The same certainty which some beasts-sheep and rats feel before an earthquake. Awakening in me was the soul of the first men on Earth, such as it was before it became totally detached from the universe, when it still felt the truth directly, without the distorting influence of reason- The 'Boss', Zorba the Greek

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm IT!



1. What does your user name mean?
Courtyard Chronicles- I would like to imagine myself sitting in a courtyard, drinking coffee reading the chronicles.?!!? I mean, what does Firozi Fish mean? heh.

2. Elaborate on your user photo.
Barcelona, walking from Parc Guell- saw this lovely doorway.Loved the colours.

3. How many comments do you have?
Not many.

4. What's your current relationship status?
Dating.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Black harem pants. Brothers oversized t shirt. Sunday- who bathes?

6. What is your current problem?
Unemployment. 

7. What do you love the most?
Not knowing and just doing,mostly. These days though, I am not loving it.


8. What makes you most happy?
Reconnecting, food and these days, cooking-even if i suck at it. oh and cleanliness and order. haha

9. Are you musically inclined?
Unfortunately, no.


10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Get help. Highly unlikely since if given a chance- I would rehabilitate the entire town of Chandi. I despise drugs.


11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Probably, not take so much time off and procrastinate.


12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Kangaroo

13. Ever had a near-death experience?
No.


14. Name an obvious quality you have.
Stubborn

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Sunday morning- Maroon 5

16. Are you happy today?
Neither here nor there.

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
No-one

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you
Ishneet or someone- some random boy from a random school.Why this remains in my memory is beyond me.

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Nope.

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Rephrase:DO I have a kitchen sink?

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Sure.Never thrown a punch or a jujitsu kick. I dream of it. HAYYYYE_YA!

22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
haha. Yes. Wild World in front of Sector 17 plaza

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Hand shake

24. What's your biggest mistake?
Just sittin.

25. Say something totally random about you.
I can't swim..

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah,Zeenat Amaan. !!

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
LOVE IT

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Pizza candle-lit dinner.

29. What are your favourite smells?
Rain on dry earth, bread baking, CK Be, the way my Grandmom smells 

30. What's something that really annoys you?
Unhappy people.


31. What's something you really like?
Connecting with old friends.Remembering.

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
I would love to walk around with a 'Free Hugs' placard

33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
maybe 36 hours?

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Once maybe.Put on the drip and all that.

I tag anyone who wished to be tagged.Not many people come through here, but if you do- you've been TAGGED!

2 comments:

gypsy said...

yippeee...

i have been tagged, coz i read :P

Wonderwall said...

I'm equally excited!!!