My photo
In the depths of my being, a strange certainty, deeper than reason, entirely animal in quality, filled me with terror. The same certainty which some beasts-sheep and rats feel before an earthquake. Awakening in me was the soul of the first men on Earth, such as it was before it became totally detached from the universe, when it still felt the truth directly, without the distorting influence of reason- The 'Boss', Zorba the Greek

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Silence

Things you want to say to your friends, but can't/shouldn't/don't want to/scared to:

Your boyfriend is a creep. Leave him/ I 'm gad you left him. Someone else will make you happy.

Do you like girls more than you like boys? Boys more than girls?

You need help, your thoughts , actions and feelings are so disjointed.You are bordering schizophrenia.

You are depressed.

Smile, it's been forever since I saw you happy.

You have problems, talk about them but ermm, I have something to say too.

Is the friendship we had when we were kids all we have left? I don't see you caring anymore. 

Wow! you sure know how to lie!

Oh! Shut up!!!

I don't like you.You disappoint me.

*sigh* Maybe I am the disappointment and hypocrite for not saying it as it is. 


1 comment:

@nshul said...

quite real....
but it misses smthing....
may b a touch of luv n care..